All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor of the international bestsellers Why Men Don't Listen and Why Women Can't Read Maps and Body language teaches us how to understand what people are really saying, and why.
- Author BiographyAllan Pease is the world's foremost expert on body language. His acclaimed book, BODY LANGUAGE, has sold over 4 million copies and his top-rated TV series on the same subject has been seen by over 100 million people worldwide. His book WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS has sold over 3 million copies in two years. Allan Pease travels the world lecturing on human communication and has written 4 other bestselling books. Alan Garner is America's #1 exponent of conversational skills and techniques. He is the author of the best-selling book Conversationally Speaking and is a communications consultant to business and government in the USA.
- Author(s)Alan Garner,Allan Pease
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date10/08/2007
- Content Note25 Line Drawing(s)
- Weight275 g
- Width134 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £5.55Trending at £7.99
- £10.92Trending at £15.63
- £9.97Trending at £10.98
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £7.08Trending at £7.67
- £6.72Trending at £9.95
- £10.09Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.