All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalk Less, Say More is a revolutionary guide to 21st century communication skills to help you be more influential and make things happen in our distracted, attention-deficit world. It's loaded with specific tips and takeaways to ensure that you're fully heard, clearly understood, and trigger positive responses in any business or social situation.
- Author BiographyConnie Dieken is the country's foremost Fortune 500 leadership communication coach, an Emmy(R) Award-winning former television news anchor, and an inductee of the Radio/Television Broadcasters Hall of Fame. She is the founder and President of onPoint Communication, where she has guided thousands of leaders from organizations like Apple, Olympus, and McDonald's to be more influential and achieve positive results.
- Author(s)Connie Dieken
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width143 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.