All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £3.97
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionTalk in Action explores the workings of language and interaction in the everyday life of institutions. In doing so, it introduces students to the methodology of Conversation Analysis (CA) and its applications in the real world.
- Author BiographySteven Clayman is Professor of Sociology at theUniversity of California, Los Angeles. He has written extensivelyon topics relating to conversation analysis and is co-author, withJohn Heritage, of The News Interview: Journalists and PublicFigures on the Air (2002). <p>John Heritage is Professor of Sociology at the Universityof California, Los Angeles. His publications include Garfinkeland Ethnomethodology (1984) and Communication in MedicalCare: Interaction between Primary Care Physicians and Patients(2006).
- Author(s)John Heritage,Steven Clayman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- Series TitleLanguage in Society
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.