All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalk in Action explores the workings of language and interaction in the everyday life of institutions. In doing so, it introduces students to the methodology of Conversation Analysis (CA) and its applications in the real world.
- Author BiographySteven Clayman is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has written extensively on topics relating to conversation analysis and is co-author, with John Heritage, of The News Interview: Journalists and Public Figures on the Air (2002). John Heritage is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles. His publications include Garfinkel and Ethnomethodology (1984) and Communication in Medical Care: Interaction between Primary Care Physicians and Patients (2006).
- Author(s)John Heritage,Steven Clayman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- Series TitleLanguage in Society
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight556 g
- Width174 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.