All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnn Swidler's work is an attempt to discover how people find and sustain real love in the midst of that talk, and how the culture of love shapes their expectations and behaviour.
- Author BiographyAnn Swidler is a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of Organization without Authority and coauthor of Habits of the Heart, The Good Society, and Inequality by Design.
- Author(s)Ann Swidler
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.