All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.26Trending at £14.46
- £32.71Trending at £35.05
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.02
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
- £31.44Trending at £34.95
- £16.12Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the 1994 floor debate on health care reform, employing rhetorical and modified social science methods. Shelton confirms the power of talk in the debate and explores specific discourse factors, such as narratives, naming, and medical metaphors.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL W. SHELTON is Lecturer and Assistant Coordinator of Public Speaking at University of Kentucky. He maintains an active scholarly career, having published more than fifty publications, including over three dozen articles and four books and workbooks.
- Author(s)Michael W. Shelton
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- Series TitlePraeger Series in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.