All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn this history of radical publishing, Elliott Shore focuses on the Appeal to Reason , the flagship newspaper of J.A. Wayland's publishing empire. Between 1900 and 1910 the circulation of Appeal to Reason grew to more than half a million, placing it among the nation's leading weeklies.
- Author(s)Elliott Shore
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication06/04/1988
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width230 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.