All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illuminates the conversations that parents and children have about right and wrong, and how these conversations affect children's moral development.
- Author BiographyCecilia Wainryb is a Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Utah. Holly E. Recchia is an Assistant Professor of Education at Concordia University, Montreal.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCecilia Wainryb,Holly E. Recchia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.