Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- Author(s)Michael J. Coyle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Crime and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. The Sociology of the Language of Justice 2. A History of Language of Justice Research 3. The Meaning of Tough on Crime 4. An Ethnography of Innocent Victim language 5. Delineating the Evil Criminal Other 6. Talking Justice: Interviews with Justice Workers 7. Language of Justice as Critical Criminology.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Coyle is Assistant Professor at the Department of Political Science at California State University, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.