All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Asher should be more famous than he is. He's made a number of important contributions to psychiatry and wrote amusingly about not just doctors' dilemmas but doctors' deceptions - and self-deceptions. This is an anthology of articles still described as 'the best advice on medical writing'.
- Author BiographyRichard Alan John Asher, FRCP was an eminent British endocrinologist and haematologist. As the senior physician responsible for the mental observation ward at the Central Middlesex Hospital he described and named Munchausen syndrome in a 1951 article in The Lancet. He has three children, Peter Asher (Peter & Gordon pop duo and record producer) Jane Asher (film and TV actress and novelist) and Clare Asher (radio actress).
- Author(s)Richard Asher
- PublisherPsychology News Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology News Press Ltd
- Content Note4 black and white cartoons
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.