Talking and Learning in Groups by Elizabeth Dunne, Neville Bennett (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGroup work has in recent years become the object of considerable controversy. This workbook shows teachers how effective group work, flexibly used, can be and how to discover what works for them.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dunne,Neville Bennett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/1990
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight181 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.