All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.84
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers readers an insider's assessment of doctor-patient communication and provides patients with strategies for making the most of their doctor's visits.
- Author BiographyZackary Berger, MD, is a primary care doctor and internist as well as an epidemiologist. He is an assistant professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, where he maintains an active practice in adult medicine and teaches with residents and medical students.
- Author(s)Zackary Berger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.