All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive book on tall ships sailing today. Provides fascinating backgrounds to the most interesting ships, regattas and races in glorious color photos throughout.
- Author BiographyNigel Rowe was the founding President and Chairman (2002-2012) of Sail Training International, and is now its Patron. He is also the author of Around the Big Blue Marble: 1994-1995 Single-Handed Race Around the World.
- Author(s)Nigel Rowe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight1579 g
- Width225 mm
- Height310 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.