All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does an Olympic champion eat for breakfast? How can you become the fastest runner in the world? This book contains interesting facts, super secrets and photos of some of the best-known sporting heroes including boxer Amir Khan, runners Mo Farah and Christine Ohuruogu, and the gymnast Louis Smith, who has been tipped for 2012 success.
- Author BiographyRuth Redford is a freelance editor and a keen runner. She lives in London with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Ruth Redford
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTamarind Stars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintTamarind Books
- Out-of-print date23/05/2012
- Weight102 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £8.49Trending at £10.90
- £6.08Trending at £6.22
- £10.20Trending at £11.84
- £11.56Trending at £11.90
- £6.88Trending at £11.99
- £9.42Trending at £9.95
- £12.45Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.