All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA finely tuned investigation of why the Tamils of Sri Lanka and of India took such divergent paths in their respective political evolution.
- Author BiographyMadurika Rasaratnam is Teaching Fellow in Politics and International Studies, SOAS. She completed her PhD at the LSE's Department of Government in 2012. Her current research focuses on comparative politics, nationalism, ethnic conflict and trans- national mobilisation with emphasis on India and Sri Lanka.
- Author(s)Madurika Rasaratnam
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.