CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly provocative book, Terry Bouton challenges the received wisdom about what was achieved in 1776, arguing that the American Revolution did not produce the democracy that was hoped for by the American people when they joined the Revolutionary movement.
- Author BiographyTerry Bouton is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Author(s)Terry Bouton
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note11 halftones, 2 line illustrations
- Weight491 g
- Width150 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.