CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe autobiographical account of a British man's childhood on the Miskito Coast of Nicaragua.
- Author BiographyTranslator Philip A. Dennis is Professor of Anthropology at Texas Tech University.
- Author(s)C. Napier Bell
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight772 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byPhilip A. Dennis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.