All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.63Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.87
- £5.10Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights from the first ten issues of Tank , the magazine in the vanguard of the recent wave of cutting-edge fashion and design magazines.
- Author BiographyIranian-born Masoud Golsorkhi studied photography at the University of Westminster in London before working as a fashion photographer for such publications as Interview, Jalouse, Numero and Harpers & Queen. German-born Andreas Laeufer studied communication design in Constanz, Germany. He worked as an art director for advertising agencies in Germany and Switzerland before becoming a freelance art director for such fashion companies as Hugo Boss and Joop!. After moving to London he met Masoud, and they launched Tank magazine in 1998.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2002
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Noteall 608pp in colour
- Weight1380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byAndreas Laeufer,Masoud Golsorkhi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.