All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe vivid accounts in this book are taken from the early days of tank warfare and give an idea of the crucial role that tanks played in breaking the murderous stalemate on the Western Front. His linking narrative guides us through the war, battle-by-battle, from 15 September 1916 to the Armistice, using first hand accounts of the tank actions.
- Author BiographyDavid Fletcheris the librarian at the world famous Tank Museum at Bovington Camp, Dorset. An expert on the history of armored warfare, he is the author of numerous books on the subject, contributes regularly to a number of specialist magazines, and consults on television programs.
- Author(s)David Fletcher
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight500 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.