Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe bond between the Tannadice faithful and their playing idols has been an endearing constant for generations of Dundee United supporters. But what elevated the chosen stars to cult status? This title focuses on the most memorable relationships between United players and the fans.
- Author BiographyPaul Smith has worked as a journalist in Scotland for 13 years, covering news and sport for a variety of publications. He served his apprenticeship with DC Thomson, working on the Dundee Courier and Sunday Post, before becoming editor of the Inverurie Herald. He joined the sports desk team at the Aberdeen Press and Journal in 2001 and spent eight years in that department before being appointed head of photographic in 2009. He covered his first Dons game as a reporter in 1996, having first attended Pittodrie during Sir Alex Ferguson's reign, and is the son of former Aberdeen, Rangers and Scotland player Dave Smith. As an author his previous titles include The Legends of Aberdeen and Gothenburg Glory. Paul lives in Aberdeenshire with his wife Coral and children Finlay and Mia.
- Author(s)Dr. Paul Smith
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Note8 pp. plate section
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byRalph Milne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.