All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £10.48Trending at £14.99
- £4.83Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
About this product
- DescriptionA journal inspired by Lao Tzu's timeless guide to the art of living, the Tao Te Ching. Extracts translated by Stephen Mitchell. Illustrated with ancient Chinese paintings.
- Author BiographyStephen Mitchell was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1943. He studied at Amherst, the University of Paris and Yale. His previous books include Dropping Ashes on the Buddha, The Selected Poetry of Rainer Maria Rilke and The Book of Job. He lives with his wife in Berkeley, California.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/10/2012
- Content Note35 colour illustrations
- Width158 mm
- Height195 mm
- Translated byStephen Mitchell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.