All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionShows how readers not only experience authors but produce them by shaping texts to their interpretation. This book examines the mechanics and history of textual transmission in China by focusing on the evolution over the centuries of the reclusive poet Tao Yuanming into a figure of epic stature.
- Author BiographyXiaofei Tian is associate professor of Chinese literature at Harvard University. Among her publications in Chinese is a study of the sixteenth-century novel Jin ping mei.
- Author(s)Xiaofei Tian
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2005
- Language(s)Chinese & English
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleChina Program Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.