CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £34.21Trending at £37.48
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe ambition of the editors of this volume is to enable deeper insights into the process of improving targeted radionuclide therapy. They believe that the time has now come when targeted therapy can soon be added to standard oncology treatment regimens.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGregory P. Adams,Jorgen Carlsson,Torgny Stigbrand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.