Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionUpdate on therapeutic options, emphasises combination therapies, mechanisms of resistance and the future impact of pharmacogenetics on clinical efficacy. Outlines effective treatments as part of an integrated programme of patient management. Suitable for specialists in oncology, clinical scientists, general physicians, doctors in training.
- PublisherClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTherapeutic Strategies in ...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byG.W. Sledge,J. Baselga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.