All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis crucial text offers readers an overview of diverse approaches to targeted cancer therapies, ranging from drug discovery to cellular therapy. Overall, the book addresses the key question of whether ultimately targeted therapy in cancer will be a myth or a reality.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number610
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; VIII, 191 p.
- Weight1010 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlberto Mantovani,Francesco Colotta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.