All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how, in the post-9/11 era, Arab Canadians have become targeted transnationals through racialized immigration and security policies as well as negative media representations that legitimize their homogenization and racialization.
- Author BiographyJenna Hennebry is an associate professor in communication studies at Wilfrid Laurier University and the Balsillie School of International Affairs and associate director of the International Migration Research Centre. Bessma Momani is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Waterloo and the Balsillie School of International Affairs.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2014
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBessma Momani,Jenna Hennebry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.