Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of the Wnt pathway as a therapeutic target for cancer and discusses the preclinical development of inhibitors directed to upstream and downstream components of the pathway.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKatherine H. Goss,Kathleen H. Goss,Michael Kahn
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.