Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.86Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn utterly gripping psychological drama for reading groups, in the vein of Sophie Hannah.
- Author BiographyAfter a drama degree at Bristol University, Julia Crouch spent ten years devising, directing and writing for the theatre. During this time she had twelve plays produced and co-founded Bristol's Public Parts Theatre Company. She lives in Brighton with her husband, the actor and playwright Tim Crouch, and their three children.
- Author(s)Julia Crouch
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight312 g
- Width149 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.