All listings for this product
About this product
- Description?Now available in a newly reduced trim size and at a lower price, this volume offers a stylish look at the classic fabric that has been a favorite of royals and rock stars alike.
- Author BiographyRosemarie Bravo is the CEO of Burberry. Jeffrey Banks is a Coty award-winning designer of men's and women's apparel. Banks has worked with a number of Scottish fabric mills designing tartans of his own. Doria de La Chapelle is a freelance writer and publicist. After covering fashion and beauty for Mademoiselle, she worked as advertising director at Henri Bendel.
- Author(s)Doria De la Chapelle,Jeffrey Banks
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 color illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.