CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionTartaric and malic acids are chiral ( left- and right-handed ) acids that occur in nature. Their derivatives are very useful as building blocks for synthesis of larger organic molecules. Such syntheses are extremely important in natural products research, the fine chemicals industry, and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Author BiographyJACEK GAWRONSKI is Professor of Chemistry and Head of the Natural Products Laboratory at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland. He has been a visiting scientist at the University of Nevada, Florida State University, University of Groningen, and University of Basel. KRYSTYNA GAWRONSKA is a lecturer in the Department of Chemistry at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland.
- Author(s)Jacek Gawronski,Krystyna Gawronska
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notetables, references
- Weight1048 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.