All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than a hundred recipes for sweet and savoury tarts from two of France's most critically acclaimed chefs.
- Author BiographyFrederic Anton has received three Michelin stars and is currently the chef of the Paris restaurant Le Pre Catelan, where Christelle Brua is the critically acclaimed pastry chef. Chihiro Masui is a Japanese culinary journalist and writer who has published numerous books, including Astrance: A Cook's Book and Small Cakes.
- Author(s)Christelle Brua,Frederic Anton
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note130 colour photographs
- Weight1270 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.