All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlways in the shadow of Vesuvius, Naples is a vibrant, passionate city with food to match. From antipasti to pastries, this collection of recipes showcases the best that Naples and the surrounding islands have to offer.
- Author BiographyArturo Iengo is an experienced chef and restaurateur who has lived and worked in Naples since 1975. Passionate about the area and the food that it is famous for, he has worked for a number of hotels and restaurants including the Ristorante Pascalucci in Benevento. He is a professional sommelier and also teaches culinary masterclasses at hotel management schools in Campania.
- Author(s)Arturo Iengo
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Weight608 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £2.99Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.