Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £67.68Trending at £75.61
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £7.75Trending at £8.49
- £2.85Trending at £2.90
- £17.38Trending at £20.28
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
- £5.44Trending at £5.66
About this product
- DescriptionA recipe book combining Indian flavours with European tastes. Pat Chapman, founder of The Curry Club, has selected over 100 recipes which use traditional British food and exotic Indian influences. A whole chapter is devoted to authentic curries.
- Author BiographyPat is passionate about oriental food. He founded the Curry Club and appears frequently in the media. He is also the editor of The Good Curry Guide.
- Author(s)Pat Chapman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/02/1998
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/06/2005
- Content Note8 Colour Photographs, 14 Line Illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width148 mm
- Height19 mm
- Spine230 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.