All listings for this product
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £5.49Trending at £6.12
- £8.12Trending at £9.98
- £12.48Trending at £14.30
- £16.95Trending at £19.59
- £6.04Trending at £6.84
- £5.34Trending at £5.61
- £6.65Trending at £6.80
About this product
- DescriptionCollege football culture is captured through the food, small town characters, and college life that makes Saturdays in autumn something the fans look forward to every year.
- Author BiographyTodd Blackledge played Penn State football before being drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in 1983. After seven NFL seasons with the Chiefs and the Pittsburgh Steelers, he became an ESPN analyst on Saturday night college games with Brad Nessler. Todd launched 'Taste of the Town' and was nominated for an Emmy as the only analyst covering college sports. He lives in Canton, Ohio with his wife and four sons. JR Rosenthal has a master's of science in journalism from Northwestern University and has written eleven book, including Nolan Ryan's Pitcher's Bible, Randy Johnson's Power Pitching, Don Mattingly's Hitting is Simply, Pitch Like a Pro with Leo Mazzone and Tony Gwynn's Total Baseball. He also is an accomplished chef and is currently working with Nolan Ryan on a cookbook/cattle ranching memoir. Bryan Jaroch graduated from Hamilton College with a bachelor's degree in Psychology in 1997. He is currently a Producer at ESPN, where he has worked since 1999. He produced 'Taste of the Town' segments during the 2008 and 2010 college football seasons, and took hundreds of behind-the-scenes still photos. The photos from the 2008 season were featured in an article on ESPN.com. Since then he has published several photographs in travel guides and continues to expand his photography portfolio. Bryan lives in West Hartford, Connecticut, with his wife and son.
- Author(s)J. R. Rosenthal,Todd Blackledge
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Note, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight616 g
- Width192 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.