All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Elwy Persson,Gun Blomqvist
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1989
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight175 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- loliwali08 Sep, 2013by
Certainly a must for this tatter, absolute bargain. Fantastic.
Really pleased with this book.Decided recently to get back into tatting after quite a break & bought this thinking that, even if I couldn't manage any of the patterns now, they'd keep for future reference. Happily surprised. There is a brief history of tatting & a clear lesson on the basics to get you started too. It contains a good number of designs for doilies, motifs, edgings, collars & a couple of really pretty 'bridal crowns', something I'd not even thought of before. The patterns are clearly presented with a black & white photo of the finished item next to the instructions.Classic designs with all levels catered for. Patterns in written form not diagram. If you are starting out in tatting with a hope to advance, or for traditional inspiration, this book is certainly worth owning.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £3.99Trending at £7.49
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59