All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most important tools in any woodworking shop, tablesaws are available in a tremendous variety of styles and prices. This book covers useful tablesaw techniques from the most basic cut to the most advanced joint. It examines things from ripping and crosscutting to cutting coves and multi-sided shapes.
- Author(s)Paul Anthony
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 34 illustrations, includes over 600 photos
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.64Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.