All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionTaurine, a naturally occurring compound, protects the cell against a variety of harmful insults. This title offers proceedings of the International Taurine Symposium 1999: Expanding the Circle, an official Satellite Symposium of the 17th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for Neurochemistry, held on August 3-8, 1999, in Siena, Italy.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 483
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byGiampietro Sgaragli,Keith F. Tipton,Laura Della Corte,Ryan J. Huxtable
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.