All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.95
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.38
- £40.79Trending at £41.31
- £32.31Trending at £33.11
- £36.75Trending at £45.60
- £29.70Trending at £30.07
About this product
- DescriptionA theoretical analysis of the issues that arise at the intersection of women, tax policy and the law.
- Author BiographyAnn Mumford is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the Department of Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
- Author(s)Ann Mumford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Tax Law Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.