Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionImportant changes have taken place in the tax regimes of many European countries since the last decade of the 20th century. This text provides a comprehensive picture of what is happening in European fiscal systems and should be of interest to academics and to those involved in the financial sectors across the world.
- Author BiographyLuigi Bernardi is Full Professor of Public Finance at the University of Pavia, Italy. Paola Profeta is Assistant Professor of Public Economics at the University of Pavia, Italy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 line drawings and 78 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLuigi Bernardi,Paola Profeta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.