All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £12.95Trending at £18.78
- £6.10Trending at £12.07
- £6.12Trending at £6.79
- £2.27Trending at £2.81
- £7.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.88Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the rules and regulations for income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax, Council Tax and VAT. This title shows how to complete tax returns (including self assessment) and how to reduce your tax liability. It covers the tax system, including self-assessment, appeal procedures, and the way tax is charged.
- Author BiographyRichard Somers is a Chartered Accountant with a practice in Tetbury. Tony Jones is a taxation specialist working with Richard Somers.
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2007
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/01/2012
- Weight230 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byRichard Somers,Tony Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.