All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey that includes topics such as: bureaucracy, corruption and tax compliance; public finance in developing economies; taxation in several former Soviet republics, Eastern Europe and China; taxation in the enlarged European Union; tax harmonization versus tax competition; and, the philosophy of taxation and public finance.
- Author BiographyRobert W. McGee is a professor at the Florida International University, USA. He has doctorates in accounting, economics, law and philosophy. He is an attorney, certified public accountant, certified management accountant and economist and has worked on the USAID Accounting Reform projects in Russia, Armenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina and was a nonresident advisor for the USAID Accounting Reform projects in Georgia and Kazakhstan. He has published more than 40 books and more than 300 scholarly articles in the fields of accounting, taxation, economics, law and philosophy. He is co-author of Accounting and Financial System Reform in a Transition Economy: A Case Study of Russia, which is forthcoming from Springer Science. One of his other recent books is The Philosophy of Taxation and Public Finance, published by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Author(s)Robert W. McGee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1138 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.