All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of the Reverend Henry Williams, beginning the day he arrived in New Zealand in 1823, a thirty-year-old retired Navy lieutenant now a Church Missionary Society missionary.
- Author BiographyCaroline Fitzgerald is the great-great-granddaughter of Henry Williams and editor of the successful Letters from the Bay of Islands: The Story of Marianne Williams. Caroline has worked in journalism and media and taught English. She has an MA in life writing from the University of East Anglia, England.
- Author(s)Caroline Fitzgerald,Henry Williams
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. maps
- Weight525 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.