All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you still haven't tried this fun and easy technique, here is your chance to have a go at creating attractive greetings cards using decorative tea bag papers. This book covers everything from tea bag folding to making your own tea bag paper designs using rubber stamps and paper punches.
- Author BiographyKim Reygate first started rubber stamping in 1996 and is now a self-confessed stampaholic! As well as working part-time as a receptionist and accounts assistant in her home town of Whyteleafe, UK, Kim teaches at a local craft centre and demonstrates for various craft companies. She has written numerous articles for popular craft magazines, and in 2005 was voted into third place for Card Designer of the Year.
- Author(s)Kim Reygate
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleGreetings Cards
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rathat198911 Jun, 2016by
Great for all those who want to make tea bag folded cards.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- peelbee110 Aug, 2015by
On quick perusal I find this book to be very informative and helpful. I am looking forward to following the instructions and making some cards from the lovely designs.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.26Trending at £11.73
- £5.11Trending at £5.98
- £12.79Trending at £24.90
- £7.59Trending at £9.95
- £15.99Trending at £27.84
- £8.20Trending at £8.53
- £9.58Trending at £10.28