Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.78Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionTea cosies have never been so trendy. This title offers whimsical and humorous ideas that ensure your teapot becomes the focal point of every tea break. It includes more than 40 designs to choose all with accessible patterns that are clearly written.
- Author BiographyJenny Occleshaw started knitting very early in life and when her daughter was born she became the recipient of many of Jenny's creations and whilst she's not sure why, she was always terribly thrilled, craft sustained Jenny through a nursing career and then a stint at Paton's, where she really honed her pattern writing skills and perfected her crocheting under the eagle eye of Lucia Russo. At the same time Jenny has been writing patterns for Australian Creative Knitting, and magazines such as Yarn Art and Embellish. She was also one of the contributors to the publication Yarn Art published by Crown Content. Jenny also heads knitting workshops at the CAE and at her studio at home. She enjoys teaching knitting and seeing the joy people find in learning a new skill or mastering new techniques.
- Author(s)Jenny Occleshaw
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour images throughout
- Width200 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.