Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential accessory for your favourite teapot and the ultimate in homely comfort... every dedicated tea-lover should have a tea cozy - or few to choose from. This title in the Cozy... series shows off a range of quirky cozies to knit and crochet. The projects are accompanied with patterns and instructions for how to create your cozies.
- Author BiographyEach project is individually designed by one of 30+ project makers, sourced from Knitting magazine, each with a great eye for design and colourways, as well as skill with needles and hooks.
- Author(s)Gmc Editors
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCozy
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photos illustrations throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- coventina6206 Mar, 2014by
Fab fun small projects to do will make great gifts
Great book fun tea cosies to knit,something for everyone some easy some need more experience great if you want to finish something quickly
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.