Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionA history of China's national drink, where it came from, how it was drunk, and the place it has occupied in Chinese society from prehistory to the present. All aspects of tea and its socio-economic place in Chinese life are examined in detail.
- Author BiographyJOHN C. EVANS is an independent researcher currently living in Paris. He has written on ancient and medieval European topics, and is presently involved in research on teahouses and tea in Japan.
- Author(s)John C. Evans
- Date of Publication30/01/1992
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of World History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.