All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into the dream world of ordinary Americans and finds that as their self-perception increased, transforming them on a personal level, so did a revolutionary spirit that wrought momentous political changes. This book is intended for specialists in the fields of American and African-American history.
- Author BiographyMechal Sobel is a professor in the History Department and director of the Graduate Program in American Studies at the University of Haifa, Haifa, Israel. She is author of The World They Made Together: Black and White Values in Eighteenth-Century Virginia and Trabelin' On: The Slave Journey to an Afro-Baptist Faith.
- Author(s)Mechal Sobel
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note34 halftones
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.