Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.55+ £2.50 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by ianj2460
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides parents practical advice on how to teach their child to swim. This edition guides parents from first activities to do with their child in the water, through how to teach all the major strokes, diving, swimming underwater, floating techniques and emergency procedures such as conserving body heat.
- Author(s)Kirsteen Rogers,Susan Meredith
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleParents' Guides S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beckybeep11125 Jul, 2011by
Helpful advice & practices to make swimming fun.
I bought this book by Usborne because I know it to be one of the most helpful for parents. As an ASA swimming teacher who specialises in teaching children under 5, I keep a copy poolside and give copies to friends with newborns. It is written in simple, clear language and begins with practices for babies in the bath and progresses to skills such as breath control, flotation, and submersion as well as helping parents introduce diving and stroke practices. The diagrams are clear and helpful and accurately depict the desired body positions in the water and the proper use of equipment. All in all a good little book to help parents make swimming fun and reinforce what their children are learning in lessons.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70