CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £35.90Trending at £71.28
- £27.56Trending at £28.77
- £39.56Trending at £43.97
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.63Trending at £20.15
- £6.00Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionA course in reading and writing, speaking and understanding Afrikaans. This book is suitable for those who are complete beginners or for those who have some knowledge of the language which need to be brushed up. It includes culture notes that help you get the most out of any business trip or holiday.
- Author BiographyProfessor Lydia McDermott is Director of the Multilingual Studies Programme at the University of Natal, Durban, South Africa.
- Author(s)Lydia McDermott
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Complete Courses
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2010
- Content NoteApprox. 30 black & white line drawings
- Weight276 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.