Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), a popular and successful therapy. It is for those who like to learn CBT techniques to practise 'self-therapy', who are preparing to see a therapist or who are already a trained counsellor but would like to learn more about CBT. It contains CBT worksheets, diaries, case studies and tasks.
- Author BiographyChristine Wilding, Chartered MCIPD, MBACP (Accred), holds a Post-Graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from the University of London and is a practising CBT therapist at the Cygnet Hospital, Sevenoaks, Kent, as well as in private and corporate practice. Christine is also a chartered human resource practitioner specialising in workplace stress management and inter-personal skills training. Aileen Milne, BA Hons., Dip. Couns., MBACP, has worked as a counsellor for 15 years, in private practice and in a variety of settings. These have included a young people's counselling service, an employment assistance programme service, educational institutions and local authorities. Aileen uses an integrative model of therapy, including cognitive behavoural therapy.
- Author(s)Aileen Milne,Christine Wilding
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date20/11/2009
- Content Notecharts and diagrams
- Weight272 g
- Width184 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £31.00Trending at £32.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.